Tuesday, January 19, 2010

de⋅ci⋅sion

- Noun

2. The act of or need of making up ones mind.
3. Something that is decided, resolution.

I think these two definition fit my situation. I need to make up my mind and make a resolution. So this is what I propose. Started on Jan 25th (because I hate new year resolutions) I will be starting a plan which will include healthier eating and working out. Also this plan includes accountability. Which is going to be in the form of Facebooks and this blog.

Every Monday morning I will have a reality check of the past week, good or bad. I will announce on FB if I have gained or loss and my total (hopefully) weight loss. I'm not going to state my starting weight because that is just a bit to much reality for me. I'm hoping by doing this and knowing that Monday morning is reality check in time, it will give me the motivation to follow through.

Since I have many friends that eat so healthy and exercise regular I'm hoping that they will support and encourage me on this long journey. I will post my goals on my blog and maybe what I have been eating, exercising, feelings and such. I expect no one to follow it, but hopefully just typing out what I have done will keep me going for the next week.

If anyone wants to join me on this journey, that would be awesome.! Feel free to post your +/- on Monday so we can cheer you on or give you support you need to get back on track. If you want to start your own blog I think we can link them (I'm new to blogging but it sounds good)

Anyway that's my decision and I'm sticking to it.

Until Monday, happy eating, sweating, and all else that comes your way.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to keeping up with your progress. I am getting my shopping list together today and can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete