Sunday, January 31, 2010

an⋅tic⋅i⋅pa⋅tion

–noun
1. the act of anticipating or the state of being anticipated.
2. realization in advance; foretaste.
3. expectation or hope.

This week has gone by so fast, zip, zap, zoom its Sunday night. So, I know that I said I was only going to weigh in once a week. I should rephrase that to, I'm only going to record my weight once a week...hehe. I couldn't stand it, I had to see if it was working.

I felt like I was eating a lot, but way differently then I normally would. I tried out different recipes that I would never have tried before. I had some things I really like and other that nourished my body but not the taste buds. I'm hoping as this goes on my craving for creaming, sugary goodness will fade. I guess I need to change my thinking to; Fruity, fibery, goodness... hmm it does have a nice ring to it.

I was hoping to work out 6 days this week, but I only did 4. On a couple of those days I actually did two workouts so I guess that almost counts at 6. I'm the queen of justifying. So Monday I'm back to my goal of 6 days a week and I'll take it one day at a time.

Tomorrow morning is the first weigh in. I think I did well. I'm also going to be tracking my waistloss, since according to Dr Oz that is the most important thing.

Until tomorrow!!! Is the anticipation killing ya!!! It is me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie,
    I love your style! and, yes, I can't wait to read tomorrow's post! I'm hooked... : )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete