Monday, June 15, 2015

Second versus same as the first (week two)

Going into the second week going strong, I even lost over the weekend.  YEAH.  This week I lost a total of 5.6 pounds!!!  It is harder over the weekend and I gave myself more free range.  Saturday I had lunch (lunch was very healthy) and dinner (not so much) and only one shake.  Sunday I had two shakes and dinner.  Dinner wasn't very health.  BBQ ribs, buttered corn and baked beans.  I did watch my portion so that was good.

I'm excited about this week.  Have my dinners planned out and will include lots of fruits, veggies, lean protein and healthy carbs.  I'm hoping that I can loss at least another 5 pounds until it finally slows down to the 1-2 pounds a week fazes. I'm walking on Tuesday and Thursday.  I need to actually do some sort of workout on M, W, F but I'm not really thinking about that yet.  After some of the weight comes off I'll start with some weights.

My biggest worry is my skin.  With so much to lose I'm a little afraid that I will be saggy.  I guess I will cross that bridge when it comes to.  I'm also reading a new book "Fat be gone"  It is about eating healthy but also thinking health.  I might end up with daily blogs from there.  We will see.  I'm about to read day one right now.

Go me!!!  One week in to my Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment