Monday, March 1, 2010

Its been awhile

I haven't blog for awhile, sorry about that. I just wasn't feeling it. This week was really good. I can't believe I lost 5 pounds! So happy, doing happy dance. I can actually see myself eating this way for the rest of my life. I'm sure I'll start to add in some sweet, but really I'm not missing them that much. I think the key for me is eating every couple of hours. Here is a breakdown of my day

8am Coffee, yogurt (either Fiber one yogurt 50c or Yoplus)
10:30 Egg sandwich - one egg, two egg whites, slice of 2% cheddar cheese on a bagel thin.
1:30 Lunch - either soup/salad or veggie burger or chicken roll up
3:30 Raisins and walnuts or almonds
6/6:30 Dinner - Chicken/pork, veggie of some sort and brown rice
9:00 Fruit or if I have enough calories I have kashi with blueberries and milk

So this is basically what I follow and it seems to be working for me. I track everything on my spark pages. My calories are normally from 1400 up to 1600. I do have one cheat night a week. This week it was on Thursday. I made fillet Mignon, corn on the cob and baked potato... it was awesome. But actually it really wasn't a cheat day since I saved calories all day so I could eat it. :)

So we are going into the 5th week. I have never stayed on a diet this long. I guess all the previous times where dress reherals and now its opening night. Its a good thing to, I'm ready to shine!

So far:
This week lost -5 for a total of 16 pounds!
Waist -1 inch for a total of 2 inches around my waist. Pants are fitting a little loser now.

2 comments:

  1. I have been following the eat-clean diet (which is just a way of eating) and it mentions eating 5-6 times (smaller portions), making sure to combine CC,LP,HF (complex carb, lean protien, healthy fat). I just need to add consistent exercise. The idea in the book is that our health has mostly to do with what we eat and a small part genetics and small part exercise. GREAT JOB ANNIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Annie! I am so excited for you. Woo Hoo!!! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete