Monday, March 8, 2010

"Happy Birthday" quote by Frosty

Good morning America how are ya? It was a good week. I hate to say I'm getting the hang of this because normally that would derail my efforts. But I'm getting the hang of this! So now I have lost a total of 17.5 pounds since the end of January. Not bad, not bad at all. Brownies and cinnamon rolls are normally my hearts desire, but yesterday I made cinnamon rolls for the family (mostly because they were about to go bad in the fridge) and I really wasn't even tempted to eat them. Not that I have this super willpower. I think I have reach the place that I really want to lost this weight. I have seen the pot of gold and the end of the rainbow.

I don't know if I shared this fact. I haven't told my parents that I'm on a diet. Long story but I want to surprise them when they come up in May. Hopefully they will see a difference :) But I need to prepare myself if they don't notice. Which I guess would be a good test. Since I'm losing weight for myself and my health not anyone else. OK, that not entirely true. I'm losing for my family too, so I'm around for awhile. Gotta help with those grand kids.

My waist is slowly shrinking. I think I have seen the most changes in belly. You know that jiggly wiggly place under the belly button. One word pregnancy, do I need to say anything else?? My clothes are fitting better. I didn't really think I would change size yet, since I pretty much had to squeeze into my clothes. Now they fit with some extra wiggle room. As most women I have clothes in about 4-5 different sizes...lol I'm looking forward to fitting into the pants that I bought a size to small because they were on sale. What kind of thinking is that??? It wouldn't be to bad but I have had them for 2 years.... I think they are still in style...hehe.

Off to a mcdonalds playdate... No worries not eating there :) Have a great week and I'll be seeing less of you next week. So cheesy, but that is me!

No comments:

Post a Comment