Saturday, January 1, 2011

Beach

The word that installs fear into women...lol. I have three month until we are spending spring break in Naples, Fl. I'm so excited to hangout at the beach. At my current size i'm really still fine... well lying down with a beach blanket covering me! So with that being said. I have been off my weight loss program since the summer. Its time to recommit, hit the gym, eat health and be fit. I'm really excited about going snorkeling with the family. The though of a huge white moon beaming up at everyone is enough to get me off my butt! This is going to be a great year.

I just discovered a new magazine. Its call Clean Eating. It has faboulous low cal recipes. I'm excited to try some of them. Plus great tips on eating healthier with less process foods, closer to nature. I'm not a huge lets eat organic, but it has great tips on eating with the season. What veggies and fruits are in their prime now and recipes to use them to the fullest. I'm also going to get their fitness magizine called Oxygen. Love the name. Hope the magazine is as good.

So cheers to a new healthier, fitter 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment