Sunday, November 6, 2011

Crazy life

I have a crazy life... how doesn't. Just an easy excuse to bad eating and no excersize. If I'm waiting for the prefect time to lose weight then I will be fat forever! Which I am... So I need to work on creating an environment that might not be perfect but is doable. My weight was bouncing around in the 220's for a longtime I should have been happier because now I'm in the 240's. I can't even say i'm suprise. When I start avoiding the scale I start gaining weight. Which is really bad since now I really only have one pair of Jeans that fit and they are full of holes...lol. I'm calling in fat... sorry I have nothing to wear!
This Friday is grocery week. This week I'm going to but together a meal plan. I will most likely eat the same thing for breakfast, lunch, and snacks. Dinner will vary that seems to workout the best for me. I am going to eat at least one fruit or veggie at each time I eat and try to get in 6 meals a day. That works really well for me but its so hard to do. Actually I take it back I'm going to get start tomorrow. I have plenty of food in this house that I can eat. Lots of apples, some can fruit. Several packs of chicken. I can figure somethings out a made make a run for the few things I don't have. I can't keep putting this off.
I'm going on a cruise for my 20th anniversary November 2012. I guess I should say second honeymoon. Well in our case first honeymoon. I don't think the one night stay at hotel 8 constitutes a honeymoon :) Anyway.... How nice would be to actually want to be in the pictures. Maybe even wear a sexy dress and rumba with my hubby. So much fun. Something to aim for!
So it begins...........

No comments:

Post a Comment